Visit the iconic Cathedral that is situated in the heart of Truro. With free admission it is one attraction that is not to be missed!
Cornwall's Cathedral is situated right at the heart of Truro. Its three spires and amazing architecture dominate the city skyline, making it one of the most iconic buildings in Cornwall, with over 200,000 visitors a year. Designed by John Loughborough Pearson, Truro Cathedral has stunning architecture and some of the best examples of stained glass windows anywhere in the country and was only completed in 1910.
- Open 7 days a week
- Mon - Sat 10am - 3pm
- Sun - 1pm - 3pm
- Bookings must be made for Sunday Eucharists via the Truro Cathedral website
- Admission is FREE but donations are welcome
- Guide books available for a small fee from the cathedral shop
- Groups welcome
Facilities & Access
- Accessible toilet
- Ramp at front entrance.
- Hearing loop is installed
- Wheelchair available for use by the shop entrance
- Cafe - Open 10am - 2.30pm Mon - Sat
- High Cross NCP (long stay) or Old Bridge Street (short stay) charges apply