Visit the iconic Cathedral that is situated in the heart of Truro. With free admission it is one attraction that is not to be missed!
Current opening times are 10.00 - 15.00 every day (Mon-Sat) and 12.00 - 15.00 (Sun). Visiting times can be subject to change. Please check the Cathedral website prior to your visit.
Cornwall's Cathedral is situated right at the heart of Truro. Its three spires and amazing architecture dominate the city skyline, making it one of the most iconic buildings in Cornwall, with over 200,000 visitors a year. Designed by John Loughborough Pearson, Truro Cathedral has stunning architecture and some of the best examples of stained glass windows anywhere in the country and was only completed in 1910.
- Full service listing can be found on this link.
- Bookings must be made for Sunday Eucharists via the Eventbrite booking system
- Free guided tours Monday - Thursday 11.00
- Admission is FREE but donations are welcome
- Cathedral Shop open Monday- Saturday 10:00-15.00 (closed on Sundays). Visit the website to see current shop safety guidance: https://www.trurocathedral.org.uk/shop
- Cathedral Restaurant open Monday- Saturday 10.00-14.30
Facilities & Access