A cookies is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical / performance cookies. They allow us recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Balanced – This cookie is used to help us manage server load across our website servers.
- Drupal.visitor.rand_index We randomise product listings on our site between visitors to ensure that we do not prioritise any particular products (except where they are listed as most relevant to your own searches) – this cookie allows us to do that and provide a unique experience to each visitor.
Our cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information, but without them we will not be able to offer you a personalised service, and some elements of the site may not function correctly.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit by clicking here.
Contacting Us or Lodging a Complaint
We only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, please let us know.
Truro City Council
Truro TR1 2NE
If you are still dissatisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Updated April 2019