No Services from Truro during 2020
Running 6 days a week along the Fal River between Falmouth, St Mawes and Trelissick.
- In 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ferries will now run between Falmouth, St Mawes and Trelissick & not Truro as in previous years.
- Journey Time 45 mins to 1 hours
- Tickets available from Truro Visitor Information, 30 Boscawen Street, Truro, 01872 274555
- All sailings subject to tide, weather and circumstances. NO sailings on Saturdays.
- Passengers need to book entry ahead of arriving at Trelissick. Please visit the Trelissick website to do so before you travel
- 10% off tickets bought online
Facilities & Access
- Accessibility - All ferries are accessed via steps, passengers with reduced mobility should call ahead.
- Toilets available on board
- Soft drinks / snacks available on board
- Friendly dogs welcome
- Pushchairs must be folded down before boarding for stowage.
For timetables please click on this link