The Truro area has some of the best cycling routes in Cornwall and some can be started in the city itself.
2020 will see the Tour of Britain start in Cornwall and pass through Truro - click here for more information and keep an eye on our social pages for up to date info.
Truro is part of the Cornish Way on the national cycle route 3. Below are some links to some of routes including the Mineral Tramways network which has over 30 miles of free to use trails with most being off road.
Also listed below are some of the bike hire business who can offer not only bike hire but advice on where to go, what you'll see on the routes & good local advice.
- National Cycle Route 3.
- National cycle route 32
- Mining trails
- Clay country
- Roseland Peninsula via the King Harry Ferry
- Camel Trail. Padstow - Bodmin
Bike Hire available at:
- Bissoe Cycle Hire - located on the coast to coast Devoran to Portreath Mining trail, it offers a cafe, toilets, car park, bike repair as well as bike hire.
- West Coast Cycles - Bikes available to hire( Truro area) and delivered to your door 7 days a week
- Bridge Bike Hire - located on the Camel trail at Wadebridge.
Visit our shop on Boscawen Street, Truro, we have a range of free and to buy cycling maps and information leaflets available as well as local knowledge.