PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO OPENING DURING LOCKDOWN ON CERTAIN FACILITIES DETAILED BELOW
Boscawen Park is located alongside the Truro river.
The favourite park of Truro's children, here you will find the refurbished children's natural play area with swings, slides, climbing equipment and sandpits as well as perfect place for small children to cycle, scoot and enjoy the open space. PLEASE FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
At Boscawen Park you will find a more traditional park, an open space with formal floral bedding displays . There are sporting facilities consisting of 8 tennis courts, 3 football pitches and a cricket pitch, all available for hire through the year.
On the opposite side of the road at Trennick Mill there is the duck pond which is laid out to shrub and herbaceous borders and maintained with wildlife in mind.
Dogs can be exercised along the riverside walk which runs around the outer periphery of the park next to the Truro River. Or you can throw a ball in the specially created dog exercise area at the top end of the tennis courts.
Other facilities include:
- Cafe in the Park (in its new location next to the table tennis tables) open 7 days a week, 8.30am - 4.30pm during the winter for takeaway teas, coffees & snacks
- Toilets - open
- Exercise Equipment EXERCISE EQUIPMENT CURRENTLY CLOSED DURING LOCKDOWN
- Table Tennis TABLE TENNIS CURRENTLY CLOSED DURING LOCKDOWN
- Duck pond
- Tennis courts available to hire. Click here for further information. TENNIS COURTS CURRENTLY CLOSED DURING LOCKDOWN
- Dogs are welcome on leads.