Brand New for 2021
Journey through Truro town, with a focus on the history and characters of Cornwall's capital.
Join poet and historian Bert Biscoe for a choice of two walking tours of Truro:
- Mondays 10am - The History of Truro (approx 1hr 30 min )
- Fridays 10am - The Characters of Truro (approx 1hr 30 min)
To book - Please book via our Visitor information office - Email - email@example.com / 01872 274555 or in person
- Meeting point - Outside Visit Truro Visitor Information Centre, 30 Boscawen Street, Truro, TR3 6PW
- Closest Parking - Old Bridge Street - Short stay or Garras Wharf car park long stay
- Closest Park & Ride - Quay Street
- Cost £7.50 per person. Children are free of charge (please note these tours are aimed at 12 yrs and over)
Booking is advised as tours will have limited numbers to allow for social distancing -
Bert Biscoe is a poet, songwriter, local councillor and historian. He is a Bard of Gorsedh Kernow. His bardic name is Vyager gans Geryow. He represented Truro for over 20 years on Cornwall Council, and held a range of offices, from Chairman of the Board of Cornwall Enterprise Co to Cabinet memeber for different portfolios .
To listen to a reading of Bert's poetry, click here.
Private tours and talks can be arranged in advance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org