Brand New for 2021
Journey through Truro town, with a focus on the history and characters of Cornwall's capital.
Join poet and historian Bert Biscoe for a choice of two walking tours of Truro:
- Mondays 10am - The History of Truro (approx 1hr 30 min)
- Fridays 10am - The Characters of Truro (approx 1hr 30 min)
To book - Please book via our Visitor information office - Email - email@example.com / 01872 274555 or in person
- Meeting point - Outside Visit Truro Visitor Information Centre, 30 Boscawen Street, Truro, TR3 6PW
- Closest Parking - Old Bridge Street - Short stay or Garras Wharf car park long stay
- Closest Park & Ride - Quay Street
- Cost £7.50 per person. Children are free of charge (please note these tours are aimed at 12 yrs and over)
Booking is advised.
Bert Biscoe is a poet, songwriter, local councillor and historian. He is a Bard of Gorsedh Kernow. His bardic name is Vyager gans Geryow. He represented Truro for over 20 years on Cornwall Council, and held a range of offices, from Chairman of the Board of Cornwall Enterprise Co to Cabinet memeber for different portfolios .
To listen to a reading of Bert's poetry, click here.
Private tours and talks can be arranged in advance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org