For detailed information: Lockdown opening times and information
Discover Truro's largest indoor market on the Lemon Quay. Pannier Market is home to over 30 traders for you to explore!
Truro's largest indoor market, located on Lemon Quay.
The Pannier Market is traditional English market and home to an eclectic mix of traders. Housing over thirty traders you'll be sure to find something to tickle your tastes buds or find that one thing no high street chain can provide.
It's location on Lemon Quay makes it easy to find from the bus station and it's worth taking a wander.
More information on the stallholders please visit the Pannier Market website.
- All About Frames: large range of picture frames, ready cut mounts and bespoke
- Brew Box: Home brewing supply shop
- Burgess Bedding: Large selection of towels, cushion covers, fleece blankets and more
- Cat and Mouse Emporium: Second hand furniture and home accessories
- Celtic Flowers: All aspects of floristry, freshest materials and locally grown flowers throughout the seasons
- Computer Corner: Computer sales & repairs, ink cartridges
- Coral's Crafts & Collectibles: Handmade pearl, precious and semi precious stone necklaces, second hand vintage collectibles
- Cornwall Phone Repairs: (Mobile World & The Exchange): Repair on-site, no fix-no fee policy, advice
- Country Explorer - Tours: Coach holidays and day trips
- DPS Electrical: Vac bags, batteries, light bulbs, led lamps, audio visual leads and general electrics
- E-CIG-AR-US: Premier supplier of e-liquids
- Faceless Monkey: From retro games and computers, to comics and action figures
- Filling Station: Hot food takeaway service
- Floss Factory: 25 flavours of candy floss
- Fodders Espresso Bar: Independent cafe and espresso bar
- G & T Fashion Bags: Range of everyday handbags and shoppers, quality wallets for ladies & gents
- Inhabit: Funky interior products, gifts and fashion accessories
- Joli Boutique: Health & beauty, cosmetics, men's grooming, everyday essentials, gifts & crafts
- Kappa Hattys: Cornish for caps and hats! Also Fimo jewellery
- Ki & Kath Pet Supplies: Wide range of pet foods including locally sourced products
- Manleys Barber Shop: Traditional barber's shop
- Market Flea: Antiques/bric a brac, china/glass, memorabilia/books, collectables/pictures, jewellery/cutlery
- Market Sock Shop (The): Great range of socks, tights, hats, gloves, scarves, underwear and footwear
- Martin's Bakery: Traditionally made bread, cakes, pastries, pasties, pies, sausage rolls & quiches
- Mobile World (& The Exchange): Repairs, unlocking, mobile phones & accessories
- Moore Handmade: A unique range of handmade items and hand painted cards. Some knitwear for ladies and children, dog coats and more.
- Outdoor Place (The): Safe woodland environment for young people/adults with special educational needs
- Pandora's Box: Rare and unusual collectibles specialising in die-cast vehicles, train items, sci-fi and more
- Pick and Mix Shop (The): Sweet dreams come true!
- Relaxology: Reflexology and holistic therapy business
- Roach Fine Foods: Extensive range of quality, locally produced meats and cheese
- Scoops Ice Cream Parlour: 20 flavours, also whippy ice cream, thick shakes, smoothies & lots of other drinks
- Shiny Shiny: Silver jewellery and body jewellery
- South West Wigs: Wigs, hair replacement products, and aftercare products
- Stamps of Truro: Rare and collectable stamps for sale
- Stitches: Haberdashery and wool shop
- Tangles: Ethically sourced gifts and bespoke handmade macrame
- Tin Man(Panorama): Extensive range of baking, kitchen, cooking and houseware equipment and ingredients
- Truro Imaging: Approved Kodak photographic & printing shop, create a photo book in store, photo gifts
- Truro Locks: Locks, keys, padlocks, security products, letterboxes, window & door hardware accessories
- Truro Shoe Repairs & Key Cutting: (and plenty of keyrings to choose from too)
- Veg Patch (The); As much local Cornish produce as possible
- Watch-It - A range of watches, souvenirs & gifts
Access & Facilities
Opening times (COVID-19: please check retailer's website/social media for opening times)
Monday - Saturday: 09.00 - 17.00