Truro has twelve car parks as well as two park and ride routes to make it easy to get into the city.
Listed below are both the privately owned car parks as well as the Cornwall Council car park with the postcodes for Sat Nav users. All are pay and display with the exception of NCP High Cross, Garras Wharf and Old Bridge Street which are payment before exit.
Car parking can be bought on the Just Park App, a touchless system using a mobile phone where batches of parking in Cornwall Council car parks can be bought at a reduced rate. Parking via Just Park costs £2.26 for 24 hours if you purchase a batch of tickets. The minimum spend on batch tickets is £25. Click here for further information.
- Carrick House (short stay) St Clement Street TR1 1EB (Cornwall Council owned)
- Old Bridge Street (short stay) Old Bridge Street TR1 2AH - (Cornwall Council owned ) Please note this car park is now pay on exit
- Edward Street (long stay) Edward Street TR1 3AJ (Cornwall Council owned )
- Garras Wharf (long stay) Garras Wharf TR1 2TN - (Cornwall Council owned) Please note this car park is now pay on exit
- Moorfield (long stay multi storey, indoor decks locked from 8pm - 7am Monday to Saturday and from 5.30pm - 7am on Sunday) Calenick Street TR1 2QD Please note this car park is now pay on exit
- Moresk (long stay) TR1 1DW (Cornwall Council owned)
- Pydar Street (long stay) Pydar Street TR1 3SP (Cornwall Council owned )
- Viaduct (long stay multi storey, locked 7pm - 7.30 am). TR1 3SP (Cornwall Council owned)
- High Cross (long stay) St Clement Street TR1 1DQ (NCP) Pay on exit. For discounted parking rate for up to four hours, download NCP ParkPass App, click here.
- Lemon Quay (long stay multi storey) Fairmantle Street TR1 2EG (Excel carparking)
- Tabernacle Street (Long stay) Tabernacle Street TR1 2EJ (RCP Parking Ltd)
- Train Station (Long stay) Station Road, TR1 3HH (APCOA Parking)
Our city centre council run long stay carparks are free in the evening from 4pm -9am, city centre short stay council run carparks are free from 5pm-9am
Disabled Parking - Please note Cornwall Council own most of the car parks in Truro. Blue Badge holders are allowed to park for free if they have a vehicle that is adapted or they have registered on the Cornwall Council exemption scheme. To register for this scheme you are required to submit an application in advance of your visit, for more information please contact Cornwall Council on 0300 1234 222 .
Truro Park and Ride
Truro has two Park and Ride services, real time passenger information is available along the route as well as having Wifi on every bus, making access to the city simple.
Langarth (Western side of Truro, approach from A390) TR4 9AN
If approaching from the A30 head towards Truro (A390) at the Chiverton Cross roundabout. There are signs for the Park for Truro site and an access road just before the Threemilestone roundabout. The site can also be accessed from Threemilestone and for people coming from the Truro / Falmouth direction on the A390 past the Royal Cornwall Hospital and Truro & Penwith College.
Tregurra (Eastern side of Truro, near the junction of the A39 and A390) TR1 1RH
The Tregurra site is located East of Truro near the junction of the A39 and A390 ( St Austell ) if approaching from the A30, head towards the A39 at the Carland Cross roundabout. There are signs for the site and an access road just after Truro livestock market. The site can also be accessed from the A390 when approaching from the St Austell direction.