Truro Community Library is now fully open for browsing.
Please wear a mask, if you are able, and sanitise your hands before you explore the stock.
The gardens and meeting rooms are also available.
The 'Click & Collect' service is also available and items can be ordered by:
- Order your books online at www.cornwall.gov.uk/library
- Call 0300 1234 111 and ask for Truro Library
- Pop in and see them. They will let you know when they’re ready for collection.
There are 10 public computers available, providing computer access with printing, and limited photocopying services (up to 5 pages). Computer use is limited to 1 hour maximum per day. No booking available.
Facilities and access - please check with library staff what services are available.
- Click and collect.
- 10 Computers with internet access
- Community Garden at rear of building- read a book, have a drink from the café, or just sit and enjoy the space
- Free WiFi available
- Meeting rooms for hire
- Microfiche/Microfilm reader
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Printing and Photocopying
- Lift access to all floors
- Push button, electric doors with step free access
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilities
- Nearest car park NCP Highcross
- Park and ride