Walking in and around Truro every Tuesday commencing at 10am. Walks last approx one and a half to two and a quarter hours.
All walkers walk at their own risk (suitable footwear should be worn)
- 23rd - Chacewater (2) meet in Chacewater car park
- 30th - Barkla Shop-Crosscoombe (3) meet in layby by Mithian School, Barkla Shop
(1) Suitable for those who do little or no physical activity at present
(2) Suitable for people able to cope with moderate gradients, steps and stiles
(3) Suitable for people who can cope with hills, uneven terrain, steps and stiles