The Big Christmas Market will run on selected dates from 24th November through to 24th December, bringing market stalls featuring a revolving selection of the finest local food, drink, arts and crafts to Lemon Quay .
Food lovers will be greeted with an array of tempting stalls; fresh, sustainably-caught fish and shellfish, grass-fed and free range meat from local farmers, artisan dairy products and sought-after store cupboard ingredients. Drinks aficionados can expect a huge swathe of locally made craft beers, small-batch ciders, award-winning wines and artisan spirits from Cornwall’s finest producers. A treasure-trove of arts and craft stalls will feature everything from vintage homewares to willow weaving, handmade soaps to eye-catching jewellery – perfect for picking up unique gifts.
The market will include over 100 traders attending on a revolving basis, and will be open on Wednesday evenings for late night shopping.
Open air market on Lemon Quay with a variety of stalls:
- Wednesdays (1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd): 09.00 - 21.00
- Thursdays (2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd): 09.00 - 17.00
- Fridays* (3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th): 09.00 - 17.00
- Saturdays (4th, 11th, 18th): 09.00 - 17.00
- Sundays (5th, 12th, 19th): 10.00 - 16.00
- Monday 20th: 09.00 - 17.00
- Tuesday 21st: 09.00 - 17.00
* Friday 24th until 14.00 only