Truro Arts regularly hold workshops in all kind of mediums for all abilities and for all ages. Workshops take place on the mazzanine level and last between 3hrs and all day.
Pre-ordered lunch and refeshments will be bought to you throughout the day so no queuing in the cafe is required. A place on a workshop in your area of interest, whether it be painting, screen printing or clay sculpture (or anything else for that matter) is a great gift for a loveed one or a creative present for yourself!
Book by calling the shop or popping into the art shop.
- Feb 18th: 10am - 4pm - Caroline Pedlar, Illustration Masterclass £50
- Feb 25th: 9.30am - 11.30am - Rob Norrington Free Demo
- Mar 4th: 10am - 4pm - Sarah Wimperis, inspired by Vincent: Landscapes £50
- Mar 11th: 10am - 4pm - Sarah Jane Humphrey, Botanical Sketchbooks £50
- Mar 18th: 10am - 4pm - Rob Norrington , Pastel Life Drawing £50
- Mar 25th: 10am - 4pm - Glyn Macey, The Wild Landscape £75
- Apr 1st: 10am - 4pm - Joe Armstrong, colourful impasto landscapes £50
- Apr 8th: 10am - 4pm - Barry Amey, using spray paints in painting £50
- Apr 15th: 10am - 4pm - Adrian Holmes, Traditional woodblock printing £50
- Apr 19th: 10am - 4pm - Amanda Hosken, Using mixed media to create a picture £50
- May 13th: 10am - 4pm - Anna Rennie, silver jewellery for beginners £60
- May 20th: 10am - 4pm - Sarah Wimperis, Inspired by Vincent: Portraits £50
- June 10th: 10am - 4pm - Tracey Hunter, The Cornish Coast £50
- July 8th: 10am - 4pm - Glynn Macey, Boats, Harbours and Fishing tat £75