October Half Term Fun in Truro
Free Childrens activities during half term. A different craft activity everyday from 11.00am - 2.00pm
- Monday 21st October - Leaf Art
- Tuesday 22nd October - Brass Rubbing
- Wednesday 23rd October - Wreaths of Thanks
There will also be a Teddy Bear spotter trail operating from 11.00am - 3.00pm, Monday - Wednesday. Other spotter trails will be available to pick up throughout the half term holiday.
Activities are FREE but donations welcome.
Admission fees apply for 16 and over, under 16s free of charge
- Monday 21st October - Messy Monday 11am - 3pm
- Tuesday 22nd October - Hands on History Hub, Make and Take 10am - 1pm
- Wednesday 23rd October Wicked Wednesdays ! Behind the scenes workshop , object handling and Make and Take activties 10am - 1pm
- Thursday 24th October - Hands on History, Make and Take 10am - 1pm
- Monday 21st October - Saturday 26th October
Experience the destructive power of hurricanes this October half term. Strap on a virtual reality headset and see for yourself the aftermath of the world's biggest storms.
Admission is FREE
- Sunday 20th October - Shivers and Shadows, Squash Box Theatre 6pm - 7pm Booking essential 3yrs - 16yr £6 under 3 years old FREE
- Tuesday 22nd October - Shivers and Shadows, Squash Box Theatre 6pm - 7pm Booking essential 3yrs - 16yr £6 under 3 years old FREE
- Saturday 19th October - Sunday 3rd November - Autumn Children's Trail . Learn about the nature of Autumn, pick up from the Visitor reception. Trail included in the admission price
- Monday 21st October - Sunday 27th October - Pumpkin Carving in the stables, pick your pumpkin and decide on your design, stencils are available. £3.00 per person 11.30am - 3.00pm