October Half Term Fun in Truro
Free Childrens activities during half term. A different craft activity everyday from 11am - 14.00
- Monday 22nd Finger Paint Trees
- Tuesday 23rd Rainbow Decorations
- Wednesday 24th Leaf Art
There will also be a Teddy Bear spotter trail operating from 11.00 - 15.00, Monday - Wednesday. There will also be trails to pick up throughout the holidays.
Activities are FREE but donations welcome.
Royal Cornwall Museum, River Street
Monday 22nd October - Friday 26th October
- 22nd - Messy Monday Art & Craft fun for over 5yr olds and older - Free event 11am - 3.00pm
- 22-26th - Positively Pre Historic Pranks at the Royal Cornwall Museum - Free hands on History hub and take activities 10am - 1.00pm daily. FREE for 16 under, admission fees apply for adults.
- 23rd - Kiwi Screen Printing Workshops - You will create a colourful set of prints to take home. All materials provided . 10.00 - 12.00 Noon 8 - 14 years old, 12.30 - 2.00pm 8 - 14 years old, 2.30pm - 4.30pm 14 years / Adults. Booking required £17.50 per person 01872 272205
Shelter Box Visitor Centre
Monday 22nd October - Saturday 27th October 10am - 4pm
Experience what its like to leave your home in a disaster - Experience our virtual reality disaster challenge, watch a short VR video about a disaster before racing the clock to pack an emergency disaster box.
Admission is FREE