Visiting Truro with children this Half Term?
Why not check out some of these great activities available in Our Great Little City.
Old Bakery Studios
- May 27th – 6pm – 7pm - Tales from the Trees – Squashbox Theatre, Adult £8, Child £6, Family £24, under 5’s free
Truro Arts Company
- May 28th- 10am - 11.30am - Fashion Design, Create your own Collection, £10 (age 9+)
- May 31st - 10am - 11am - Cardboard Collage Picasso Masks, £6.50, (Age 6+)
- June 1st - 10am - 11.30am - Screen Print Your Own Canvas Bag, £11 (Age 8+)
Feelgood Theatre Company
- May 28th - 30th – 10am – 3pm – Three Day Holiday Theatre Workshop, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory £89 for three days – 07773 337357
Royal Cornwall Museum
- 27th May – Messy Mondays – Space Scenes. Create colourful and moody skies as we celebrate the work or Cornish Astronomer John Couch Adams 11am-3pm
- 28th May – Hands on History – History Hub Activities 10am – 1pm
- 29th May - Wicked Wednesday – Dummy Mummy Sessions – Learn about Egyptian Mummification 11am and 1pm (age 5+, Limited spaces, booking advisable)
- 29th May - Make and Take Egypt Activities 10am – 1pm
- 29th May - Hand on Handling Ancient Egyptian Artifacts, 10am – 1pm
- 30th May – Make and Take Activities – Enjoy making faces the “Face to Face” exhibition 10am – 1pm
- 25th May – 1st June (not Sunday) - Hurricane Virtual Reality – 10am – 4pm – free activity
- 25th May – 2nd June – 10.30 – 5.30 - Complete one of the 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ activities – Free with garden admission.
Truro Cathedral – Free drop in activities, donations appreciated, fun trails are also available every day.
- 28th May – 11am – 2pm – Brass Rubbing
- 29th May – 11am – 2pm - Stained Glass Windows