It’s Friday night and Ben knows that means only one thing – staying with Granny!
There will be cabbage soup, cabbage pie and cabbage cake and Ben knows one thing for sure – it’s going to be sooooooooo boring! But what Ben doesn’t know is that Granny has a secret – and Friday nights are about to get more exciting than he could ever imagine, as he embarks on the adventure of a lifetime with his very own Gangsta Granny!
From the acclaimed producers of Billionaire Boy and Awful Auntie comes the award-winning West End production of this amazing story by David Walliams, the UK’s best-selling author for children.
Age recommendation 5+
- Tickets on sale 19th October
- Members booking opens 5th October
- until Saturday 19th: shows at 18.30 (signed performance on Thursday 17th)
- Extra show on Friday 18th at 10.30 - schools performance
- Extra show on Saturday 19th at 14.30 (audio described performance)