Truro Cathedral - enjoy some free children's activities during half term with different crafts from 11am - 2pm
- Monday 18th - Kite decorations
- Tues 19th - Dragon finger puppets
- Weds 20th - Peg animals
Spotter trails are also available throughout the holidays.
- Free bird box making throughout half term 18th - 22nd Feb
- Have a go at packing a ShelterBox and explore the tents and the aid items they send people who have survived a disaster.
Free for 16's and under, admission fees apply for adults.
- Sun 17th - Tudor Artefacts. Handle a range of Tudor objects from the ordinary to the expensive, see Tudor portraits and learn some Tudor dance.
- Mon 18th - Messy Monday For children 5 years and older. No materials required, just bring your creativity. Playful Portraits – create colourful faces using a range of materials. 11am - 3pm
- Tues 19th - 'Hands on History' handling sessions 10am - 1pm
- Weds 20th & Thurs 21st - Make and Take activities 10am - 1pm
Family trails & discovery backpacks available (sensory available)
Sir Ben Ainslie Sports Centre - Wacky World - Expect total wipeout, extreme hungry hippos, asult courses, gladiator duels & much more!
Trelissick - Signs of Spring Trail, Spring is around the corner and colour is beginning to emerge from the winter garden. See if you can spot the signs of spring in the February half-term trail.