Things to do & places to visit this Easter in Truro!
(There will be a relaxed session at the museum on Sat 6th April 09.30-11am)
Messy Mondays – 11am – 3pm – free On Monday come to our art and craft based messy Monday. For children aged 5 years and older, let the museum displays inspire your children to get creative.
- Monday 8th April – Fancy Frames
- Monday 15th April – Silhouette Faces
- Monday 22nd April – Masks of the Museum
Tuesdays – Hands on History Hub, hands on object handling.
Wednesdays and Thursdays – Make and Take – Create your own Collage Portrait to take home
- Wednesday 10th April
- Thursday 11th April
- Wednesday 17th April
- Thursday 18th April
Saturday 13th April , 11am and 2pm - Learn Mummification with the dummy mummy, handling Egyptian objects, make and take sessions., 45mins per session. FREE Entry for all.
Wedensday 17th April , 11am and 2pm - Learn Mummification with the dummy mummy, handling Egyptian objects, make and take sessions., 45mins per session. Your real living mummy gets in free.
Thursday 18th April , 6pm – 7pm – Where does your smartphone really come from?
Sunday 21st April 11am – 12.30pm – Museum Club, Japanese Treasures.
Truro Cathedral - 11am - 2pm craft activities
- Tuesday 2nd April - Easter Bonnets
- Wednesday 4th April - Easter Garlands
- Monday 9th April - Chick Mobiles
- Tuesday 10th April - Egg People
- Wednesday 11th April - Rabbit Finger Puppets
Activities are free, donations welcome.
- Thursday 11th April - Aboriginal Inspired Art age 8+ £10
- Sunday 13th April - Hybrid Animals age 8+ £10
- Tuesday 16th April - Birds Nest Collages age 7+ £10
- Thursday 18th April - Easter Egg Decoration age 5+ £7
Victoria Gardens Easter Egg Hunt - Saturday 20th –9.30-11am – for children and families residing in Truro.
Cadbury’s Easter Egg Hunt – Trelissick Gardens - Tuesday 6th – Monday 22nd April 2019 Normal admission applies.
Children’s Day – Saturday 13th April - Fun will be the theme for Truro city centre as many shops and cafes make youngsters their focus for the entire day!
Shelterbox Visitor Centre - From Saturday 6th April – Hurricanes, Cyclones & Typhoons Exhibition. Discover the science behind the storms, hear from survivors and find out how ShelterBox helps people rebuild their lives.
Ben Ainslie – Swimming Pool Inflatable Fun Booking essential 01872 246050
- Sunday 7th April - 13.15 – 14.15
- Wednesday 10th April -15.00 – 16.00
- Sunday 14th April – 13.15 – 14.15
- Wednesday 17th April – 15.00 -16.00
- Sunday 21st April – 13.15 – 14.15