The CHAOS Group will be taking a First Kernow Bus stopping at various towns to engage and inspire the community towards roles within the health social care sector.
The bus will take people from various local and national organisation that support the health care sector and wider community.
The following Health and social care providers and employment projects (dressed as superheroes of course) will be there:
- Stayathome Cornwall
- Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust
- Bluebird Care
- Proud to care
- Trelawney care
- Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Anson care
- Penhellis……. And many more
Positive People, WDW, Compass, Motiv8
Thursday 28th October, the bus will be calling at:
- St Austell (Burtons Fore Street) 09.40 - 11.40
- Truro (Lemon Quay) 12.30 - 14.30
- Falmouth (The Moor) 15.10 - 17.10
We will all be working together to get out there in our local communities to talk to people about the sector, the opportunities available, bust any myths and answer any questions people may have.
We will have lots of activities for children including The Creature Feature show. We are hoping that by bringing some positive attention to the sector and getting out there talking to people we will be able to inspire people to work in the sector and improve recruitment for all.
Where in Truro Thursday 28th: Lemon Quay
Friday 29th October, the bus will be calling at:
- Penzance (Top of Market Place) 09.40 - 11.40
- Helston (Boating Lake) 12.15 - 14.15
- Redruth (Top of Fore Street) 14.45 - 16.45