The 131st Annual Diocesan Choral Union Festival was unable to be held in 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic and the associated lockdown.
This year our Festival celebrates the long-awaited return to singing in churches, but at the same time acknowledges the suffering and losses caused to family and friends, and also the sacrifices made by many people in their desire to help others.
The festival brings together singers from the whole of Cornwall to experience the very special opportunity to sing in a large choir, under the direction of Christopher Gray, and accompanied by the splendid sound of the famous Willis organ.
- Anthem: Save us O Lord - Bairstow
- Hymn: Before the ending of the day
- Anthem: O Thou the Central Orb - Wood
- Hymn: Abide with me
- Anthem: Greater Love - Ireland
- Hymn: O perfect love
- Anthem: Thou wilt keep him - Wesley
- Hymn: Rejoice the Lord is King
- Anthem: Zadok the Priest - Handel