You can subscribe to the Visit Truro What's On calendar by importing and subscribing to the following URL on your calendar.
Please note: These steps must be followed on a laptop or PC device.
- Visit: https://calendar.google.com
- Select "Other calendars [Add]" > "Subscribe to calendar" > "From URL"
- Paste the URL into the text field and click "Add calendar"
- Sign in to Outlook.com.
- At the bottom of the page, select the calendar icon
- In the navigation pane, select Import calendar.
- Under Import calendar, select From web
- Under Link to the calendar, type/copy and paster the URL for the linked calendar.
- Under Calendar name, type the name you want to use for the calendar.
- Select Import.
- Launch the Calendar application on your Mac.
- In the Menu Bar, go to File > New Calendar Subscription…
- Copy/paste the URL of the calendar you want to subscribe to, then click on the Subscribe button to confirm.
- At this point, you may change the name of the calendar, its color, and a few other settings. But the most important part is to choose “iCloud” from the Location menu. Doing this will effectively turn the calendar subscription into an iCloud calendar.