Here are some ideas to get you started on planning your visit.
Day Trips & Tours
- Day Tours with Finesse -Day tours to either the North Coast, including Port Issac or West Cornwall. Only £45.00 per person booking should be made in advance to avoid disappointment.. Contact Finesse for more info 01726 810804 / email@example.com
- Truro walking tour runs every Wednesday from May to September and tells the story of Truro; how the town attracted wealthy families who built the fine Georgian houses which can still be seen on Lemon Street. To book contact us 01872 274555 / firstname.lastname@example.org or call into our shop on Boscawen Street.
- Enterprise boats run a regular passenger service to Falmouth stopping en route at National Trust Trelissick, enjoy the scenery of the Truro River which gently flows into the Fal river. Tickets can be bought from our shop on Boscawen Street or on the boat.
- Truro Cathedral tours - Monday - Thursday at 11am join the Cathedral tour, free of charge.
Places to Visit
- Royal Cornwall museum tells the history of Cornwall, as well as being home to the 25th Dynasty mummy, Iset Tayef Nakht.
- Shelterbox now call Truro home and you can get interactive with the work they do, choose the right aid and equipment to send shelter to families when they need it most.
- Truro Cathedral which is nestled in the heart of the city, Daily services are held as well as special events including concerts and art exhibitions.
Throughout the year Truro has a variety of events, check out our whats on pages to find out more about this event and others in and around our great little city.
For further information on any of the above please contact us so you get the most from your visit.