If you live in Truro or are local to the area there are lots of regular events and groups that you can get involved with.
We can't always list everything on our website but we will try and give you as much information as possible, click here We also a produce a monthly printed 'whats on guide' that can be picked up from our shop at 30 Boscawen Street, or why not email us at email@example.com and get it delivered each month straight to your inbox.
Truro Community Libary has plenty going on click here for whats on
Truro Civic Society - Click here
Live Music - Truro has a variety of venues with weekly live music sessions. Click here or go direct to the venue for more information.
- Markets, farmers market every Wednesday and Saturday, Lemon Quay, 9am - 4pm
- Shopping offers page
- Monday in Truro is Super Saver Monday - discounts available across Truro in shops, restaurants and the Cinema
- Car Boot - Cattle Market, Truro. every Sunday 1.30pm
- Running Park Run every Saturday at National Trust Trelissick. Meet at 8.50am in the car park. Click here for more information
- Walking Various walking groups in and around Truro, leaflets can be collected from our shop. For the Churches together walking programme click here and for the Tuesday walking club click here.
- Tennis in the Park Tennis courts available to hire at Boscawen Park as well as lessons for adults and children click here for further information.
- Cycling We have a variety of cycle routes / cycle network in and around Truro, Maps and leaflets are available from our shop on Boscawen Street. Alternatively Truro Cycling offer weekly rides every Sunday. Click here
Art & Exhibitions
- Click here to find out more information about different exhibitions in the city
- Truro Arts Shop and Cafe host a number of courses throughout the year. For further information please click here
- For a full list of art galleries please click here
- Truro Art Society - Please click here
- Art Society Truro - Please click here
- Old Cornwall Society - meets regualary click here
- Cornwall Family History Society - click here
- Truro Walking Tour, every Wednesday from May - September at 11am from the Visitor Information Centre. Click here