If you're interested in learning more about Truro then there are a choice of tours that run in and around Truro and Cornwall.
- When Every Wednesday from May - September
- Where Visit Truro Visitor Information, 30 Boscawen street, Truro, TR1 2QQ
- Time 11.00am (lasts 90 minutes)
- Tickets £7.00 Adults, Children free of charge
- Booking Booking is advised 01872 274555
- When Monday - Thursday from April - October
- Where Truro Cathedral, High Cross, TR1 2FQ
- Time 11.00am (lasts 60 minutes)
- Tickets Free
- Booking Not necessary except for groups 01872 276782
- When Daily Monday - Friday
- Where Newham Road, Truro, TR1 2DP
- Time 2.30pm (lasts 90 minute) During July and August there is a 12.00 tour also.
- Tickets £9.50 Adults, £7.50 concessions, £5.50 Children 14+
- Booking Booking advised to avoid disappointment. Please call 01872 271885
Please note Children must be over 14 years old and open toe shoes are not permitted in the brewery.
Fancy going further afield why not take a boat trip to Falmouth or take advantage of Finesse Chauffeurs tours that run weekly tours to West Cornwall or the North Coast
- When Mondays Tintagel & Port Issac or Wednesdays West Cornwall
- Where Pick up from Truro hotels or outside Visit Truro Visitor Information
- Time 9.30am
- Tickets £45 per person
- Booking In advance 01726 810804
- When Daily sailings April - October
- Where Town Quay, Truro, TR1 2HJ
- Times First Ferry leaves Truro 10.00am plus various times throughout the day
- Tickets Single £14 / return £18.50 Adults, £7.00 single / return £8.50 - various ticket options available including mussel cards.
- Booking Tickets can be purchased from Enterprise ticket office at the Town Quay or Visit Truro Visitor Information
And if you just fancy taking your time, a self guided tour of Truro is available from the Visit Truro Information shop for £2.00 - this will give you a brief understanding of the history of Truro and the places of interest.