Visit Skinners working brewery. It runs tours for both groups and individuals. During the tour you are welcome to relax in their atmospheric visitor centre. Their award winning range of famous Cornish cask-conditioned ales are each named after characters from Cornish folklore. The public tasting tours offer a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes and are followed by tutored beer tasting in the brewery’s tap room. All brewery visits and tours are led by experienced guides who’ll teach you about the brewing process, share their stories of the brewery and provide a fascinating insight into our ales.
- Tours run from Monday to Friday and last around an hour and a half.
- All Year 2.30pm - 4.30pm
- July - August 12pm - 1.30pm and 2.30pm - 4pm
- Short walk from Truro city centre with its Cathedral and many shops, restaurants and bars.
- Adults - £9.50
- Children (over 14 only) - £5.50
- Concessions - £7.50
Facilities & access
- The tour includes several flights of stairs, so those with mobility issues may find the tour challenging.
- Nearest car park Garras Wharf
- If you have a Skinner's Brewery tour gift voucher, please call the brewery team on 01872 245689 to book your tour. Please bring your voucher to the tour.
- You must be over 14 years old to go on any of our brewery tours.
- No open-toed shoes are permitted in the brewery.
If you have any questions about the tours please call the brewery on 01872 245689