Situated in the beautiful cathedral city of Truro, visit Skinners working brewery. It runs tours for both groups and individuals. During the tour you are welcome to relax in their atmospheric visitor centre. Their award winning range of famous Cornish cask-conditioned ales are each named after characters from Cornish folklore. Whether you are visiting Cornwall or would simply like a drop of their ales, a guided tour is a must. It is just a short walk from Truro city centre with its Cathedral and many shops, restaurants and bars.
The public tasting tours offer a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes and are followed by tutored beer tasting in the brewery’s tap room. All brewery visits and tours are led by experienced guides who’ll teach you about the brewing process, share their stories of the brewery and provide a fascinating insight into our ales.
The public brewery tours run from Monday to Friday and last around an hour and a half.
All Year 2.30pm - 4.30pm
July - August 12pm - 1.30pm and 2.30pm - 4pm
- If you have a Skinner's Brewery tour gift voucher, please call the brewery team on 01872 245689 to book your tour. Please bring your voucher to the tour.
- You must be over 14 years old to go on any of our brewery tours.
- The tour includes several flights of stairs, so those with mobility issues may find the tour challenging.
- No open-toed shoes are permitted in the brewery.
If you have any questions about the tours please call the brewery on 01872 245689
- Adults - £9.50
- Children (over 14 only) - £5.50
- Concessions - £7.50
For group bookings there is a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 50. The booking includes a tour of the brewery, a hot Cornish pasty and samples of their fine ales (soft drinks and coffee available).
For more information please click here.