Explore thousands of historical objects from Cornwall and the rest of the world alongside some of the county's finest art collections.
The museum is the only museum in Cornwall with a British Museum supported Ancient Greek, Roman & Egyptian permanent exhibition, along with a ceramics collection on loan from the the V&A and a world renowned mineral collection.
- Open 7 days a week 10.00am - 4.45pm
- £5.50 Adults. 16's and under FREE
- Annual Pass - "Friends Pass" available
- Group bookings available
Facilities and Access:
- Wheelchair accessible toilets
- Ramp & Lift
- Baby changing facilities
- Park & Ride stop outside (langarth
- Nearest car park Edward Street (long stay) charges apply
The Courtney Libary
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
10.00am - 1.00pm & 2pm - 4pm. Please ring 01872 242786 or 01872 272205 to arrange an appointment.
Free for members, or £4.50 for a libary pass
Make sure you don't miss out on these great related offers!