Explore thousands of historical objects from Cornwall and the rest of the world alongside some of the county's finest art collections.
The museum is the only museum in Cornwall with a British Museum supported Ancient Greek, Roman & Egyptian permanent exhibition, along with a ceramics collection on loan from the the V&A and a world renowned mineral collection.
- 1 April- 31 October 2019 - open 10am-4pm - Monday – Saturday
- 1 November 2019- 31 March 2020 - open 10am - 4pm - Tuesday – Saturday
- £5.50 Adults. 16's and under FREE
- Annual Pass - "Friends Pass" available
- Group bookings available
Facilities and Access:
- Wheelchair accessible toilets
- Ramp & Lift
- Baby changing facilities
- Park & Ride stop outside (langarth)
- Nearest car park Edward Street (long stay) charges apply
What's in the Box - interactive session for 2-5 yr olds, £2 per child plus normal entry see the museum website for dates.
Do you love museums? Are you aged between 8 and 14 years? If so, the new RCM Museum Club may be just the thing for you! Running on the 3rd Sunday of each month - £3 per session. See their website for details. Museum not open for the general public on a Sunday.
The Courtney Libary
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
10.00am - 1.00pm & 2pm - 4pm. Please ring 01872 242786 or 01872 272205 to arrange an appointment.
Free for members, or £4.50 for a library pass
Make sure you don't miss out on these great related offers!