The Plaza is an independently owned cinema situated in the heart of our great little city on Lemon Street. Built in 1936 in an art deco style it now has five screens.
From recent blockbusters to regional premieres and one off screenings there is something for every taste. They regularly screen live transmissions of theatrical shows, operas and ballets.
For more details of what's on please check their website.
- Monday Super Saver - All seats £5.00 (excludes event cinema performances)
- Live or as live performances may vary.
Facilities and Access
- Screens one & four are on the first floor and accessible via a platform lift
- Screen two and three are on the ground floor
- Screen 5 has no wheelchair access
- Designated Wheelchair spaces (excluding screen 5)
- Infra Red Assisted hearing systems
- Audio description headsets available
- Autism Friendly screenings (contact the Plaza for more info)
- Fully licensed
- Gift cards
- Nearest car park: Moorfield
- Park and Ride
69 Lemon Street