Looking for things to do in Truro with the Children this Half Term, here's some ideas..........
Shelterbox - Follow the Truro Teddy Trail around our great little city to find the 9 hidden teddies and their names. Pick up a card from us at the Visit Truro Tourist Information for FREE and follow the trail. Teddy number 10 is hiding back at Shelterbox HQ and there's a treat in store for everyone who completes the trail. Don't forget whilst you're there to visit the brilliant new interactive visitor centre with Cafe, entry by donations.
Shelterbox is open Monday - Satruday 10am - 4pm - Falcon House, Charles Street, Truro.
Truro Cathedral - We love the Cathedral and this half term you can do different daily craft activities from 11am - 2pm, Monday - Wednesday
- Monday 23rd - 3D Paper Apples,
- Tuesday 24th - Autumn Wreaths
- Wednesday 25th - Dragon finger puppets
As well as the craft you can hunt for Teddy Horsley around the Cathedral. Monday - Wednesday 11am - 3pm. Don't forget there are also FREE trails availble Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm
Activities are FREE but any donations are always very welcome.
Royal Cornwall Museum - Go and explore the museum and the best part is children under 16 are FREE.
- Monday 23rd - Pottery Jigsaws. Make a small piece of art to take home. FREE Various times between 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday 25th & Thusday 26th - Diggin Down - FREE drop in 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Friday 27th - Clay Pots and Patterns Workshop - £3 per person. For ages 5 upwards. Sessions run 10.30am -12 noon and 1.30pm - 3pm. Booking required
- Saturday 28th - Big Draw - Living Lines
Activities are FREE but any donations welcome. There are also Explorer Backpacks to borrow to help navigate the museum as well as the BRAND NEW family trail.
The museum is open during Half Term Monday - Saturday 10am - 4.45pm, River Street, Truro, TR1 2SJ. 01872 272205
For lots more ideas call in and see us, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - @visittruro and don't forget to check out What's on Section.
Municipal Buildings, Boscawen Street, Truro, TR1 2NE, 01872 274555