CLOSED FROM 20/03/20
Trelissick House and garden is positioned in one of the most spectacular locations with stunning views looking over the Fal River and towards Falmouth and all within easy reach of Truro . Home to the Copeland family up until 2012, the original house dates back to the 1750s and is now open to the public. There are more than 30 acres of elevated garden to explore with twisting paths and summer houses . Dotted along the way are important collections of hydrangeas, rhododendrons and camellias.
- Open 7 days a week. click here for the website for Garden, house, cafe, shop & second hand book shop & gallery opening times.
- Admission is free to National Trust members. £12.80 Adults, £6.40 Child, £32.00 Family, £19.20 1 adult & 3 children. Gift aid options available.
- Parking £5 for cars or FREE with a valid National Trust membership card. Membership cards need to be scanned at the car park machines
- Group bookings welcome.
Facilities & Access
- Gift shop
- Secondhand bookshop
- Cafe serving local produce - light refreshments, hot lunches and cream teas
- Assistance dogs only in the gardens
- Blue Badge Car parking spaces available
- Toilet facilities including mobility and baby change facilities
- Garden is mostly accessible, route available from the garden entrance .
- One single seater powered mobility vehicle. Free to use, booking essential. Contact 01872 862090
- Three manual wheelchairs free to use.
- Picnic areas in the gardens
- Baby bottle warming available in the cafe.
- Dogs are welcome on the estate and woodland walks, assistance dogs only in the garden.
- Trails available for children during school holidays.
A great way to arrive at Trelissick is by Enterprise boat from Truro, Falmouth or St Mawes, daily sailings during the summer months. Please click here for timings.
Trelissick often have events you can find them listed on here.