Trelissick House and Garden are positioned in one of the most spectacular locations with stunning views looking over the Fal River and towards Falmouth, all within easy reach of Truro . Home to the Copeland family up until 2012, the original house dates back to the 1750s and is now open to the public. There are more than 30 acres of elevated garden to explore with twisting paths and summer houses . Dotted along the way are important collections of hydrangeas, rhododendrons and camellias.
- Open 7 days a week. Click here for the website for garden, house, cafe, shop & second hand book shop & gallery opening times.
- The garden, countryside, café, shop, plant sales, second-hand bookshop and Cornwall Crafts gallery are open- the house remains closed.
- Toilet facilities available during opening hours.
- Dogs on leads welcome in the parkland and under effective control on the woodland walks. Assistance dogs only in the garden.
- Admission is free to National Trust members. For prices click here.
- Parking £5 for cars or FREE with a valid National Trust membership card. Membership cards need to be scanned at the car park machines
Facilities & Access
- Gift shop
- Secondhand bookshop
- Cafe serving local produce - light refreshments, hot lunches and cream teas
- Art gallery - Cornwall Crafts Association
- Dogs are welcome on the estate and woodland walks, assistance dogs only in the garden.
- Blue Badge Car parking spaces available
- Bus service 493 stops at Trelissick
- Toilet facilities including mobility and baby change facilities
- Garden is mostly accessible, route available from the garden entrance .
- One single seater powered mobility vehicle. Free to use, booking essential. Contact 01872 862090
- Three manual wheelchairs free to use.
- Picnic areas in the gardens
- Baby bottle warming available in the cafe.
- Trails available for children during school holidays.
A great way to arrive at Trelissick is by Enterprise Boats from Falmouth via St Mawes (service hs finished for 2021).
Trelissick often have events you can find them listed on here.
Opening Times - Daily
Garden: 10.00 - 16.30
Car Park, Parkland and Woodland Walk: Dawn to Dusk
Cafe: 10.00 - 16.30
Shop: 10.00 - 16.30
Second-hand bookshop: 10.00 - 16.00 (closed from Monday 3rd to Friday 7th January 2022)
Cornwall Crafts Association: 10.00 - 16.30
House: CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO LOCKDOWN