On Wednesday why not join our renowned walking tour at 11am and find out all about Truro’s historical past? Make sure you book by calling 01872 274555 or come in and see us.
Bands in the Park - pack your blanket and a picnic and head on over to Victoria Gardens to listen to the City of Truro Band on May 27th performing from 2.30pm onwards. On June 3rd, it’s St Erth Band. Free
Head to Boscawen Park on May 27th for an open air gig, bring a blanket and picnic and enjoy the show.
Hall for Cornwall - Beauty and the Beast on Ice – 23rd-27th May
Fal River Festival – 25th May – June 3rd – Why not catch the Enterprise boat from truro to Falmouth to enjoy the activities on offer.
Truro Crabbing Championships at Sunny Corner on May 27th
Truro Arts are hosting workshops throughout the week. Booking is required.
Truro Cathedral - Fun trails are available daily for you to enjoy or join in one of the free activities listed below (donations are appreciated)
- May 29th – Make animal masks
- May 30th – Stained Glass Windows
- On Friday head over to the Cathedral for the lunchtime recital on the Father Willis Organ. Starting at 1.10pm it’s free to attend.
Royal Cornwall Museum – free activities
- Drop in Hands on History handling sessions and make and take activities daily.
- Messy Mondays – 28th May 11-3pm for children age 5+ booking advisable. Under 8’s to be accompanied by their grown up.
Open Studios 19th – 28th May. Visit local artists and craft people in their own studios. Free.
Bakers Dozen – 22nd – 26th May, The annual art exhibition from Truro College on Lemon Quay. Free entry.
Cathedral City Markets – June 1st and 2nd head over to Lemon Quay fot arts, crafts, food, drinks and crafts from the South West.