Our local attractions cannot open their doors but despite lockdown their websites have lots to keep us interested. Take a look below for different activities to keep young and not so young entertained.
We will be updating this page on a regular basis.
Truro Farmers Market - on Lemon Quay and open on Saturdays only
Restaurants & cafes offering a takeaway/delivery service - We are updating on a regular basis, please check for any changes.
Wildings Walks - Ideas of family walks for daily exercise from the Wilding Family.
Coosebean Woodland Enchanted Nature Trail. - Have you explored it yet, nows your chance during lockdown
Cycling in and around our Great Little City - Trails to discover
Colouring Sheets from Visit Truro
- Pick up your colouring pencils and colour in Tayef Nahkt’s coffinMake your own statue of Cornish giant Anthony Payne or Make your own Trewinnard coach Read more information on all the objects on dislplay in hte museum on their website.
- Magical Realism in the Museum: A creative online community creative writing project
Treasure Trails Find a trail near to where you live to respect the current UK lockdown guidelines – Enjoy ‘solving clues whilst getting some socially-distanced exercise’. If there is no suitable trail near you, Treasure Trail have a series of well-being challenges – just sign up to receive their daily challenge
Cornwall Wildlife Trust Their website has a wealth of resources and helpful aid to keep us going under this latest lockdown, such as those few links we selected from their website:
- Things to do such as create a hedgehog hole, build a bat box
- Things to make and do as a family
- Home schooling worksheet available on Hedgehogs and Insects and things that eat them
Better Leisure have 20 Fun things to to with kids at home. There might just the one your kids haven't tried out yet.
Keep checking our What's on Pages for all the latest updates as well our social channels (@visittruro) for any changes or updates.