This year the Green Truro Festival is introducing a photo competition – with the theme ‘Wild Truro'.
The winner will receive a hamper from the Truro Refill Store.
Terms and conditions
- Competition opens from Friday 4th September 2020 - 20th September 2020 at noon.
- Only one entry accepted per person.
- All Photographs should be taken in or around Truro City centre and Truro’s green spaces.
- The prize will be a Truro Refill Store Hamper with a value of £80.00, instructions on collection of the prize will be provided to the winner once the competition has ended.
- The entered photograph must not have been published elsewhere or won a prize in any other photography competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any submitted image has been taken with the permission of the subject and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant the photographs they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- We reserve the right to feature any or all the submitted photographs in any of Visit Truro's, Truro City Council’s or Green Truro Festival’s publications/websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
How to Enter
- Your photograph can be taken using any camera or device, the theme this year is “Wild” you should show what you love about Wild Truro.
- Submit your entry to: Competition@truro.gov.uk along with an image title, a brief description, your name and telephone number.
Win - The winning photograph will be published in the Truro Voice newspaper following the closing date of the competition as part of the coverage for the Green Truro Festival weekend.