2020 dates to be confirmed
Monday's Port Isaac Tour / Doc Martin
Collecting from Truro at 9.30am, sit back and relax & enjoy the view. Tintagel is the first stop where you can visit the legendary links to King Arthur & his knights of the round table, Merlin's Cave and the beautiful coastline surrounded by an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Ready to board again at 12.30, for a short journey to Port Isaac for an opportunity to grab some lunch in one of the great cafes & restaurants. Port Isaac is a small fishing village & TV fans will recognise it as the filming location for 'Doc Martin'
Collection from Port Isaac will be at 14.30, returning you to your hotel or point of pick up.
Wednesday's Poldark & West Cornwall Tour
Collection from Truro at 9.30. The first stop will be St Ives which is approximately an hour away. St Ives, a fishing port & a haven for artists has many galleries and is home to the renowned Tate Gallery.
Departing here at 12.30, the next stop is Botallack Mine. Exciting for those Poldark fans or anybody with an interest in Cornwall's Mining past.
The final destination is Marazion, a quaint village overlooking St Michael's Mount. Here you can wander the streets, walk the granite causeway or relax on the beach.
- Tours per person are £45 per person
- All tours should be booked in advance direct with Finesse .
- Prices include tour travel and a driver guide. Entrance fees and food are not included, unless stated.
- Pick up available from Truro hotels & guest accommodation or from our shop on Boscawen Street.
- For more information or to book click here or contact Finesse on 01726 810804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org