The Cornwall Family History Society provides a research service run by volunteers with experience in family history research. Using this service they can search the Cornwall Family History Society database along with many other resources and can also help you to confirm your exisiting research and overcome any problems you may have. The website also has information about Cornwall's War History. It is a work in progress and is added to on a daily basis.
- Assistance in obtaining documents such as birth, marriage and death certificates
- Copies of actual pages from the Cornwall parish records of baptisms, marriages, and burial registers
- Copies of wills
- Photographs of headstones within Cornwall
- Location of photographs of the places where your ancestors lived.
- Parish register transcriptions - for Baptisms, marriages and burials from the parishes of Cornwall
- Cornish Census - data from 1841 to 1901 plus access to census data from across the country
- Family Pedigrees - submitted by our members along with a large collection of material from Cornish sources all over the world
- Monumental Inscriptions - completed the vast majority of the major graveyards in Cornwall along with many of the smaller burial grounds .
18 Lemon Street
Monday: 11.00 - 15.00
Tuesday: Closed to the Public
Wednesday to Friday: 11.00 -15.00
1st Saturday of the month: 10.00 - 13.00
You will need to book an appointments. Please contact the secretary: email@example.com