New for 2021
Take a stroll through Victoria Gardens and revel in the festivities with our new Christmas Lights, brought to you by Truro BID.
The lights will be illuminated daily from Friday 19th November.
See below for times when you can catch the lights:
- Friday 19th November- 19.00 - 20.00
- Daily thereafter from 08.00 - 10.00, and 14.00 - 17.00
- On Wednesday 24th November, Wednesday 1st December, Wednesday 8th December, Wednesday 15th December, and Wednesday 22nd December- the lights will be on from 08.00 - 10.00, and 14.00 - 20.00.
The Gardens will not be open on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, or New Year's Day.
Coppice Theatre are back with their walkabout show and this year they are bringing their Jack Frosty 5 Walkabout Show to Victoria Gardens! Catch them on Wednesday 15th and Wednesday 22nd December. Booking essential, click here for more details.
Facilities & Access
- A thoughtful 'shackery' with Pollen in the Park
- Seating in the park
- Toilets are open
- Nearest car park Edward Street
- Park & ride
- Wheel Chair access - the gardens are steep although the path ways are tarmac
St George's Road
*All events are subject to cancellation.