'The gardens are open to the public for over 100 days from mid February to early June and attracts around 15,000 visitors in a year. To some this may seem a very early spring start and rather a short period of time to be open. Caerhays is however very much a traditional Cornish spring flowering garden'.
'Caerhays is not a manicured or planned garden in the conventional sense. It is however designated as being of Outstanding importance by Kew Gardens and Registered as a Grade II* Park and Garden by English Heritage under the old style designations which they are soon to review'.
The Gardens at Caerhays are now closed and will re-open in February 2022.
Facilities and access
- Car parking (purchase an all-day parking ticket for your visit. Retain your ticket to receive a full parking refund on arrival at the entrance to the gardens. If you have bought your entrance tickets online you do not need to purchase a car parking ticket.
- Magnolia Tea Rooms offering a limited take away menu of hot and cold drinks, homemade cakes and Cornish pasties. 11.00 - 14.30
- Caerhays Beach Cafe open most days - weather dependant Tel 01872 501115
- Gift shop
- Disabled and reduced mobility access and it is recommended to seek advice on arrival.
- Dogs are welcome in the garden on leads.
- Tickets also available to book online.
- Spring season pass
Opening times: February 2022