'The gardens are open to the public for over 100 days from mid February to early June and attracts around 15,000 visitors in a year. To some this may seem a very early spring start and rather a short period of time to be open. Caerhays is however very much a traditional Cornish spring flowering garden'.
'Caerhays is not a manicured or planned garden in the conventional sense. It is however designated as being of Outstanding importance by Kew Gardens and Registered as a Grade II* Park and Garden by English Heritage under the old style designations which they are soon to review'.
The Gardens at Caerhays are open daily until Sunday 13th June 2021. Please respect the current Covid-19 government national guidelines.
Facilities and access
- Car parking (purchase an all-day parking ticket for your visit. Retain your ticket to receive a full parking refund on arrival at the entrance to the gardens. If you have bought your entrance tickets online you do not need to purchase a car parking ticket.
- Magnolia Tea Rooms offering a limited take away menu of hot and cold drinks, homemade cakes and Cornish pasties. 11.00 - 14.30
- Caerhays Beach Cafe open most days - weather dependant Tel 01872 501115
- Gift shop
- Disabled and reduced mobility access and it is recommended to seek advice on arrival.
- Dogs are welcome in the garden on leads.
- Tickets also available to book online.
- Spring season pass
Opening times (please respect the current Covid-19 government national guidlines').
- Gardens: 10.00 - 17.00 (last entry 16.00) daily until Sunday 13th June 2021
- Guided Castle tour: Check the website or call the estate office (01872 501310) weekdays only at 11.30, 13.00 and 14.30 until Friday 11th June 2021