Our great little city has many places for you to see art and exhibitions. Below is a small selection of current exhibitions.
Royal Cornwall Museum - River Street, Truro
- Hireth, A Cornish Landscape - a permanent rotating exhibition
- Face to Face - Feb 2019 to Jan 2020 - Using art and objects from the museums collections this exhibition celebrates the depiction of the human face.
- Algorithmic Art - A season of exhibits, talks, tutorials and performances from the rapidly growing field of algorithmic art. Oct 19 - Dec 19
- Precious and Rare - Islamic Metalwork from The Courtauld, 27th Sept 19 - 12th Jan 20
Lemon Street Gallery - Lemon Street, Truro
- Multiplicity - Peter Blake - 16th Nov - 7th Dec
Lemon Street Gallery is one of the country's leading contemporary galleries.
Shelter Box - Charles Street, Truro
Discover the science behind the storms with this exhibition.
- Hurricanes, Cyclones & Typhoons - Saturday 6th April 2019 to Tuesday 31st December 2019.
- Late Summer Exhibition.
A list of galleries in Truro can be found here.