Our great little city has many places for you to see art and exhibitions. Below is a small selection of exhibtions throughout the Summer.
Royal Cornwall Museum - River Street, Truro
- Hireth, A Cornish Landscape - a permanent rotating exhibition
- Face to Face - Feb 2019 to Jan 2020 - Using art and objects from the museums collections this exhibtion celebrates the depiction of the human face.
- Eye to the Sky - Saturday 11th May to Sunday 1st September 2019 - Exhibtion celebrating the life of John Couch Adams and other Cornish Astronomers
Lemon Street Gallery - Lemon Street, Truro
Lemon Street Gallery is one of the countrys leading contempory galleries.
- Group Exhibition, LSG 20yrs on - Saturday 6th July to Saturday 24th August 2019
Atrium Gallery - Lemon Street Market, Lemon street, Truro
The Atrium is a Independent gallery of contempory art, ceramics and jewellery situated on the upper floor of Lemon Street Market.
- One Fine Day - Mid June to End July 2019
Shelter Box - Charles Street, Truro
Discover the science behind the storms with this exhibtion.
- Hurricanes, Cyclones & Typhoons - Saturday 6th April 2019 to Friday 6th September 2019
Newquay Society of Artists - Pydar Street Mews, Pydar Street, Truro
- Pop up Exhibition in Pydar Mews - Monday 15th July to Sunday 28th July 2019
A list of galleries in Truro can be found here.