Our great little city has many places for you to see art and exhibitions. Below is a small selection of exhibitions throughout the Summer.
Royal Cornwall Museum - River Street, Truro
- Hireth, A Cornish Landscape - a permanent rotating exhibition
- Face to Face - Feb 2019 to Jan 2020 - Using art and objects from the museums collections this exhibition celebrates the depiction of the human face.
- Algorithmic Art - A season of exhibits, talks, tutorials and performances from the rapidly growing field of algorithmic art. Oct 19 - Dec 19
- Eye to Eye - Contemporary art & design by BA (Hons) students from Truro College 29th Jun - 29th Sept
- Precious and Rare - Islamic Metalwork from The Courtauld, 27th Sept 19 - 12th Jan 20
Lemon Street Gallery - Lemon Street, Truro
Lemon Street Gallery is one of the country's leading contemporary galleries.
- Donald Hamilton Fraser and Jason Wason - 14th Sept - 12th Oct
Shelter Box - Charles Street, Truro
Discover the science behind the storms with this exhibition.
- Hurricanes, Cyclones & Typhoons - Saturday 6th April 2019 to Friday 6th September 2019
- Late Summer Exhibition.
A list of galleries in Truro can be found here.