Our great little city has many places for you to see art and exhibitions. Below is a small selection of exhibitions throughout the Summer.
Royal Cornwall Museum - River Street, Truro
- Hireth, A Cornish Landscape - a permanent rotating exhibition
- Face to Face - Feb 2019 to Jan 2020 - Using art and objects from the museums collections this exhibition celebrates the depiction of the human face.
- Eye to the Sky - Saturday 11th May to Sunday 1st September 2019 - Exhibtion celebrating the life of John Couch Adams and other Cornish Astronomers
Lemon Street Gallery - Lemon Street, Truro
Lemon Street Gallery is one of the country's leading contemporary galleries.
- Group Exhibition, LSG 20yrs on - Saturday 6th July to Saturday 24th August 2019
Shelter Box - Charles Street, Truro
Discover the science behind the storms with this exhibition.
- Hurricanes, Cyclones & Typhoons - Saturday 6th April 2019 to Friday 6th September 2019
Pop up Gallery - Nalders Court
- Truro Arts Society - until Sunday 18th Aug
- Magical Botanicals Monday 19th to Saturday 31st Aug 2019 - A magical collection of Art and craft from over 20 amazing local artists.
A list of galleries in Truro can be found here.