There is so much to see and do in Our Great Little City over the school holidays
Royal Cornwall Museum - for more information on any of their events please visit their website
Hidden Relics Escape Game. Find the Clues & Crack the Codes
Every Saturday & Monday from Saturday 20th July to Monday 2nd September. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Maximum of 8 per session, session times 11am - 11.45am or 1pm - 1.45pm
Adults £9, Children £6
Hands on History Hub - Object handling sessions
Free for 16's and under, admission fees apply for adults
- Thursday 29th August 10am - 1pm
Make and Take Activities
Make your own face related art piece to take home. Free for 16 and under.
Every Tuesday & Thursday from Tuesday 30th July - Thursday 29th August
Wicked Wednesday - bookings advised.
'Dummy Mummy' Learn all about mummification in these 45 minute sessions. Suitable for all ages.
- Wednesday 28th August
Shelterbox Visitor Centre - Free entry, donations welcome
- Hurricanes, Cyclones & Typhoons Exhibition - until Friday 6th September
- Wednesdays in August - Weather Science Shows. Discover the surprising science behind the world's biggest storms in our Weather Lab. Join a resident mad scientist for a family show all about the weather 11am and 2pm
- Saturdays in August - Craft Corner, get creative and have a go at designing the next useful aid item to go in a ShelterBox in our craft corner.
- Every Monday (Brass Rubbing), Tuesday & Wednesday of the summer holidays - from Mon 29th July, there's different messy table activities for all to enjoy. Entry to the cathedral is free Mon-Thurs & there are free spotter trails for the younger visitor.
Free entertainment between 2pm and 4.30pm provided by Truro City Council
- Monday , 12th, 19th, 26th Cosmo the Magical Entertainer
- Tuesday 13th, 20th, 27th, Mr Harry Kazzam, Magician and Entertainer
- Wednesday 14th, 21st & 28th Jules the Fun Mum
- Thursday 15th, 29th, Ozzy the Magical Entertainer, 8th Cosmo the Magical Entertainer
- Fridays 9th, 16th and 30th (not 23rd) Magic Martin
More details on the Hendra events can be found here.
Make a Hedgehog