Truro Cathedral - free activities during half term, fun trails & different drop-in crafts.
- Monday 17th February - Kindness Rainbows (for random act of kindness day)
- Tuesday 18th February - Sailboat Models
- Wednesday 19th February - Decoupage Photo Frames
- Monday 17th February - Free Art and Craft in the Junior Library between 10am - 11.30am
- Monday 17th February - Preschooler Storytime, siblings welcome, from 2pm
- Wednesday 19th February - Preschooler Storytime, siblings welcome, from 10am
Shelterbox Visitor Centre Monday 17th - Friday 21st February. 10am - 5pm
- Entertain the whole family . Younger visitors will love making and decorating a ShelterBox moneybox, while anyone over 7 years old (adults included!) can strap on a virtual reality headset and experience the aftermath of disasters in places ShelterBox has responded to.
- Monday 17th - Friday 21st February - Multi Sports Camp - Booking Essential - 8.30am - 5.30pm
Feelgood Theatre, Zorro - Storytelling & Swashbuckling Adventure
- Thursday 20th & Friday 21st February - Turners Hall, Boscawen Park - 10am - 3pm
- Saturday 15th - Sunday 23rd February - Spot the Signs of Spring around the Gardens with the Half Term Trail
- Thursday 20th February, 3.30pm - 5pm - Miniature Plants, fimo sculpture, £10, - fully booked
- Friday 21st February, 3.45pm - 5pm - Doodle in Style, posca paint pens, £9 - fully booked
- Saturday 22nd February, 10am - 11.30am - Construction Frieze, collage, £10