Share with other guests:
Originally built around 1850, the house was reputedly built by a mining captain from the china clay works based in St Austell. It was constructed from local stone (possibly from the now disused quarry just a mile away) and features bricked arched windows which we have mirrored in the recent new extension. These also feature on a barn which we believe to have been built at the same time in the former farmyard. There are five bed & breakfast guest bedrooms, including two family rooms and a ground floor room suitable for wheelchair users.
Single/double/twin/family room with en suite shower room.
Premium twin/double en suite room with Smart TV, armchairs, USB charging points and en suite shower room.
Single/double/family room with adjacent private bathroom with bath and shower over.
Single/double room with en suite bathroom and shower over.
Ground floor premium twin/double with en suite wet room, Smart TV, armchairs, USB charging points and wheelchair accessibility.
There is a separate guest dining room with a large antique dining table and a guest lounge, garden and patio area with picnic bench. Well controlled pets are welcome by arrangement. We are regularly inspected by the AA and have a four star farmhouse award, with a current Fire Certificate and Public Liability Insurance. The farmhouse has Broadband throughout.
Useful to know: