Our Shop on Boscawen Street is full of perfect Cornish gift ideas. From lifestyle homeware, to locally produced food and drink and traditional souvenirs.
We stock the following:
- Souvenirs including - Cornish car stickers, Cornish flags, keyrings, Cornwall beanie hat and caps, magnets, mugs, pens, pencils
- Food - Tregothnan Tea & branded mugs, Buttermilk Fudge, Cornish Seasalt, Traditional Furniss Fairings, Jams and Chutneys & Kernow Chocolate
- Homeware - Ranges including Seakisses, Steins, Cornish Blue and the Sea Shed.
- Jewellery - South Crofty Tin, Koa & "Made in Cornwall with Love" Silverware.
- Books - A great selection of local authors as well as maps, guides, games and puzzles.
- Stationary - Calendars, diaries, notebooks.
- Prints and cards- Local Cornish prints by Becky Bettesworth, Retro railway prints, greetings cards and postcards
- Beauty - Stockists of Living Sea, The Cornish Seaweed Bath Co., Porth Dune by Jill Stein.
Facilities and Access
- Nearest car park Old Bridge Street
- Nearest park & ride Quay Street
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm and Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Bank holiday 10am - 4pm
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day