Retailers in Our Great Little City re-opened from Monday 15th June, and eateries will fully re-open from Saturday 4th July to serve food and drink for you to enjoy at their premises.
Please keep checking this page for updates and any changes. .
Businesses have carried out risk assessments and are working to give you the best experience they can whist considering social distancing. Please help them with understanding & patience. Thank you for supporting Truro’s shops, restaurants, café and pubs.
Cafes & Restaurants fully re-opening from 4th July or soon after - Click here for the link
Cafes & Restaurants offering take away &/or delivery - Click here for the link
Local Independent Food Shops & Supermarket information - Click here for the link
- Pannier Market - - please check with individual stall holders for opening times
- Lemon Street Market - Please check with individual shops for opening times
- Truro Farmers Market - Wednesdays & Saturdays 9am - 3.30pm
Hardware & Cook Shops
- Lakeland - Online only Cooking, bakewear, cleaning and homeware products - online ordering available
- Malletts Home Hardware - Homewares, tools & hardware, cleaning products, kitchenware, toys & appliances. 01872 274441 or email email@example.com. Card payments only
- Pro Cook - 10am - 5pm Mon - Sat, Sun 10.30am - 4.30pm Cooking, baking & tableware, kitchen accesssories & glassware
- Wilko - Hardware and homewares
- Truro Pannier Market - Market Butchers, Veg Patch, Food takeaway, Martins Bakery, DPS Electricals, Ki and Kath Pet Supplies. More shops to open 15th / 16th June.
- Tugboat Tea - Open Mon - Sat 9am - 3pm
- Duchy Living – open Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 4pm. Closed Sunday.
- The Entertainer - Toys, models, games & jigsaws, crafts, dressing up, lego & construction & much more. Online available .
- Harry's Toy Chest - New & quality used toys, mini figures, lego & collectables
- Lakin & Boone - Family lifestyle store, toys & organic children's clothing (in Lemon Street Market) - Re-opening Sat 18th July. Tuesdays collection or appointment only. Thursday 10-3 and Saturday 10-3.
Fashion - see also Sports / surf outdoor below
- Anns Cottage Truro - Open. Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
- Accessorize - Open Mon - Sat 10am - 5pm
- Bishop Phillpott -Open Tues - Sat 10am - 4pm by appointment only for the first week. Designer womenswear. Free postage
- Busby & Fox - Open By appointment only Womens clothing, accessories & shoes
- Enjoy Clothing - Retro & Vintage
- Fatface - Clothing & accessories
- Joules - Clothing & homeware products
- Laura Ashley - Open for closing down SALE
- Marks & Spencer - Clothing & accessories
- Mistral - Online only Clothing, accessories and gifts
- Moss Bros - Open Mon to Fri from 11am – 5pm and Sun 12pm to 5pm. Private appointments available an hour before and an hour after the store opens and closes for members of a vulnerable group
- New Look - Mon - Sat 10am - 5pm / Sunday 12 - 4pm Clothing and accessories for womens, mens, girls and gifts
- No 22 - Appointment only
- Phase Eight - Open Mon - Sat 10am - 5pm & Sun 11am - 4pm Womens Designer Clothing
- Primark - Normal hours
- Regatta - Open Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday 10.30am – 3.30pm.
- Seasalt - Mon - Sat 10.30am - 4pm & Sun 11am - 4pm Cornish inspired clothing for women
- Superdry - Online only Branded clothing for me and women
- The Jeans Store - 9am - 5.30pm Jeans specialist
- The White Company - Open
- TK Maxx - usual store opening times.
- Trevails - Mon-Sat 9.30am - 5pm.
- Top shop - Womans clothing, shoes and accessories. Closed Sundays
- Trevails - 9.30pm - 5.00pm
- Yours Fashion - Re opening Monday 15th June Womans clothing, shoes and accessories
- White Stuff - Womens, mens and childrens clothing & accessories
- Clarkes - Shoes for the whole family
- Diechmann - Womens, mens, childrens shoes
- Moshulu - Online only Womens Shoes
- Pavers - Womens, mens shoes & accessories
- Rieker - Womens & mens footwear
- Schuh - Women, mens & children footwear
- The Shoe Library - (Penloe) Branded trainers for the whole family
Sports / Surf & Outdoor Fashion
- Animal - Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday 10.30am – 4pm. Car payment only
- Ann's Cottage - Clothing & outdoor products
- Hawkshead - - hours to be confirmed
- Tresspass - Online only Outdoor fashion for adults & children, pets accessories, backpacks & tents.
- Penloe - Clothing, footweare, skateboarding equipment & accessories
- Rohan - - 10am - 5pm
- Saltrock - Clothing, beachwear and accessories
- Sports Direct - for the whole family
- Whirlwind Sports - Mens & womens cloting & footwear, sports equipment & accessories
School Uniform Supplies
- Keywear - Open by appointment only. Please call 01872 242233
Jewellery & Art Galleries
- Blue Wing Gallery - Open 10.30am - 4.30pm Womens and men's jewellery
- Canary Blue Jewellery - Precious metals, gemstones, diamond & pearl jewellery. Watches. Workshop design & repairs. Online also.
- Cathedral Jewellers Ltd
- Davina's Body Piercing Studio - Retail side open only. Thurs - Sat 11am - 3pm
- Guild of Ten - Tues- Sat 10am - 4.30pm. Art gallery & cultural gift shop
- H Samuel Jewellers - Watches, jewellery & gifts
- Joli Boutique -Online only A selection of handmade pieces, beads, jewellery, essential oil bracelets & oils, scrunchies & hair accessories, cards, beading and craft kits.
- Klimek Jewellers - To be confirmed Precious metals, gemstones, pearl & silver jewellery. Pre-owned jewellery & repairs.
- Michael Spiers Jewellers Open Tue - Sat 10am - 4.30pm
- Quirky Art
- Pure Silver
- Victoria Walker Jewellery -Online Fine kinetic jewellery made from silver, gold, gemstones & diamonds.
- Velvet Crystal - Open 10am - 5pm & postal service, taking card payments online through Facebook, Instagram and Email
Health & Beauty
- Boots -Open Healthcare & Essentials
- Hendra - Open 9am - 5pm
- L'Occitane en Provence - Men and women skin, body & hair care products
- Lush - Body, face & hair care. Bath & shower products
- Scentstore - Open 10am - 5pm Mon - Sat Perfume, aftershave & beauty
- Specsavers Truro - Open by appointment only
- Superdrug Open 9am - 5pm- Order and collect available
- The Body Shop - Wednesday 1st July Soaps, body, facial & hair care products
- The Refil Store - Open in Lemon Street Market. Mon - Sat 10-3pm. On Lemon Street courtyard side.
- Truro Arts - Open Mon-Sat 9am - 5pm. Sun 10.30am-4pm. Art supplies including canvas and kids arty activities. Order over the phone for home delivery (free over £40) or local collection (orders over £10) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Truro Fabrics - Open Mon - Sat 9am - 5.30pm Patterns, fabrics, yarn & haberdashery
- Truro Wool - Open Mon - Sat, 9.30am - 4.30pm. Appointments also avaliable. Knitting needles, patterns, large variety of wool & cotton yarn.
- Modern Music - Musical instruments, equipment, sheet music & accessories. Online shop & home delivery.
- Music Nostalgia - ( Tinners Court )and online shop & click and collect
Homeware & Gift Shops
- Bay Tree Home - - Home, Living, Gifts
- Davina's Body Piercing Studio - Retail side open only. Thurs - Sat 11am - 3pm. Sapling & Bud little house plants & local artist prints and paintings.
- Food of the Gods - Back at Truro Farmers Market Raw chocolate handmade in Cornwall available to buy online. Free P&P
- Happy Piranha - Independent gift shop with handmade candlesm creative homeware and pop culture.
- Hotel Chocolat - Open 10am
- Lakin & Boone - Planning to open in July - Available online via Facebook Ethically made childrens toys & clothes
- Inhabit - Cards and gifts Open Mon - Sat 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Illustrated Living - Mon-Sat 10am - 3pm. Contemporary gifts and interiors. Click and Collect available.
- The Card Factory – open Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm. Closed Sunday.
- Uneeka - Boscawen Street Re - opening Tuesday 16th June - Tues- Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Village Emporium - Open Mon - Sat 10am - 3pm
- Visit Truro Visitor Centre - Open 10am - 2pm
- Whistlefish - reopening from Saturday 4th July then open Monday to Saturday 9am until 5.30pm and Sunday 11am until 4pm.
Books & Comics
- Bazbo Comics - Shop open & mail order still available comic books including Marvel, DC, Boom & more.
- Waterstones - Open Mon-Sat 10am - 5pm & Sun 10.30am - 4.30pm
- Bonython Second Hand Bookshop, Kenwyn St. Open 10am – 4pm Monday to Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Bridge Antiques – reopening Wed 1st July 10am to 4pm
Mobile Phone Shops
- Cat & Mouse Furniture - Mon - Sat, 10am - 4pm
- Roseland Furniture - Quality oak, hardwood and painted home furnture. No flat pack & free delivery.
- Three Rivers Furniture -
- Uneeka - homeware & lighting
E - Cigarette
- Barlcays - Open Mon, Tues, Thurs 9.30am - 3pm. Wed 10am - 3pm. Sat 9am - 3pm.
- Natwest - Open Mon - Fri 10am - 3pm.
- HSBC - Open Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm.
- Santander - Open Mon - Fri 10am - 3pm. Sat 10am - 2pm
- Nationwide - Open Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 9am - 3pm. Wed 10am - 3pm. Sat 9am - 12 noon.
- Lloyds - Open Mon - Fri 9.30am - 3.30pm.
This information has been provided by the businesses & via Truro BID & is correct as of Saturday 13th June 2020. We are still waiting to hear from a number of retailers about there plans.