This year may be a bit different and we may be missing some of Truros traditional events but we still have great independent and national shops as well as traffic free streets Monday - Saturday 11am - 3pm giving you Space to Shop this Christmas season. We will have street performers & projections on Saturdays and late night Wednesdays to add some cheer to our Great Little Festive City including the brilliant Swamp Circus
- Truro Farmers Market will be trading throughout December to bring you a fantastic open air market from Wednesday 2nd December - Sunday 6th. Wednesday 9th December - Sunday 13th & Wednesday 16th December right through until Christmas Eve. (Most market times will be 9am - 4pm, or 10 - 4pm on Sundays).
- Late Night Shopping - All you need to know about what's going on during our Late Night Shopping evenings
- Coppice Theatre are back for their 2nd year with Truro's exclusive Jack Frosty Stories and will have 6 dates giving you plenty of opportunity to catch a show. Booking essential.
- Late Night shopping every Wednesday from Wednesday 2nd December - shops open until 9pm.
- Space to Shop - Information on Pedestrianistation click here
- Truro Free Car Parks Day - Saturday 5th December. Please note this is only at Cornwall Council owned car parks - Click here for further information
- Truro Cathedral - have their regular services with the addition of ticketed Christmas concerts including Nine Lessons, Midnight Mass & Christmas Day Service, more information can be found here
- The Royal Cornwall Museum will be open once again from Thursday 3rd December up until Wednesday 23rd December.
- Mannings Secret Winter Garden - Open from Wednesday December 2nd from 5:00pm to 10:00pm for further information click here.
- Cornish Cinema Club - Christmas Drive In Cinema at Truro Cattle Market, screenings throughout December, for full listings click here.
- Open The Box Arts - with live music from Matthew Thomasson present 'Grasp The Nettle', a free event suitable for families and those with a curious sense of adventure
Keep checking our Whats on Pages for all the latest updates as well our social channels (@visittruro) for any changes.
To get you in the spirit why not watch Truro's Virtual Light Switch on - Click here to view.
Please note all the above is due to the latest Government restrictions / lockdown being lifted