The 2019 Great Little Photo Competition
Our photography competition returns for 2019. Last year Simon Devetta won with the below picture, can you beat it ?
Capture the cobbled streets, the iconic cathedral, its parks and gardens or something else........
How to Enter
- Your photography can be taken using any camera or device and should show what you love about Truro, our great little city.
- Submit your entry to: Competition@truro.gov.uk along with an image title, a brief description, your name and telephone number.
Win - The selected top 5 images will be published in the Festive Issue of the Truro guide (out October 2019) of which 40.000 copies are circulated around Cornwall. First prize is a one night’s stay for two people in one of the beautiful bedrooms in The Courtyard at the Alverton Hotel, including two cocktails on arrival and breakfast in the morning.
Terms and conditions
- Competition opens from Friday 24th May 2019 - 15th September 2019
- Only one entry accepted per person.
- All Photographs should be take in or around Truro City centre.
- The prize can be taken anytime from the 1st October 2019 - 31st March 2020 (excluding Christmas & New Year packages). Cannot be used retrospectively, The Prize has no monetary value. If the winning entrant is under 18, they must be accompanied by an adult for the stay.
- The entered photography must not have been published elsewhere or won a prize in any other photography competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any submitted image has been taken with the permission of the subject and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws, Entrants must warrant the photographs they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- We reserve the right to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of Visit Truro's or the Alverton Hotels publications/websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.