The 2018 Great Little Photo Competition
Last year Roy Curtis was chosen as our winner with the above picture "River Reflection". Can you do any better ?
With our cobbled streets, events on Lemon Quay, beautiful parks and gardens and iconic Truro Cathedral backdrop, Truro has plenty of moments and scenes worth capturing.
Enter our photography competition for the chance to win a two night stay for two in Truro's 4 star Alverton Hotel.
How to enter
Your photo can be taken using any camera or device and should show us what you love about Truro, our great little city.
Submit entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with an image title, a brief descripton, your name and your telephone number.
The selected top 5 images will be published in the Truro Winter guide of which 40,000 are circulated around Cornwall. The overall winner will recieve a two night stay for two in The Alverton Hotel, to be taken from 1st October 2018 and 31st March 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition opens from 22nd May -15th September 2018
- Only one entry accepted per person.
- All photographs must be taken within the city of Truro
- Your image should be at least 1mb in size.
- Prize can be taken anytime from 1st October 2018 - 31st March 2019 (exclusive of Christmas & New Year packages) Cannot be used retrospectively. The prize has no monetary value. If the winning entrant is under 18 they must be accompanied by an adult for the stay at the Alverton hotel.
- The entered photography must not have been entered elsewhere or won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsiblity of each entrant to ensure that any submitted image has been taken with the permission of the subject and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photogragh they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- We reserve the right to feature any or all of the submitted images in any Visit Truro's or The Alverton Hotels publication websites and / or in any promotional material connected to the competition.