Tap Yard Bar & Cafe is Skinners Brewery welcoming community space which is gradually evolving into something very special.
With large tables, quiet corners and plenty of shade amongst the wood cladding and green planters, it’s the perfect place for family and friends to meet in an accessible spot on the edge of the city.
The space has a semi-industrial feel to reflect the location within a working brewery.
Facilities and access:
- As well as Skinner's core range, cider, wine and spirits
- Tea and coffee also available
- Simple food - Freshly made cakes and Ann’s Pasties, with vegan and gluten free options available
- Cosy tasting room and snug indoors, so we can accommodate you in any weather, for any type of occasion
- Dog friendly
- Limited parking onsite
- Popular handy bike racks!
- Reserved spaces for meetings, office parties etc
- Brewery shop (click and collect available)
TRURO TR1 2DP
The Brewery, Tap Yard Bar, Shop & Cafe is situated next to the river, just 5 minutes stroll from the centre of Truro (100 yards past Tesco)
Monday - Thursday: 12.00 - 18.30
Friday & Saturday: 12.00 - 22.00
Sunday: Closed- unless for the monthly acoustic session. Click here for details.