This page is being updated on a regular basis.
The nearest Covid Testing Centre in Truro is at Tregurra Park & Ride (East), Truro, TR1 1RH - Open 8am - 8pm Monday - Sunday - Contact 0300 303 2713 or click here for more information
Truro Supermarket Information
- Co op, Boscawen Street, Truro.
- Tesco, Garras Wharf, Truro
- Sainsburys, Treyew Road, Truro
- Aldi, Highertown, Truro
- Marks and Spencer Foodhall, Lemon Quay, Truro
- Iceland, Fairmantle Street, Truro
- Waitrose, Newquay Road, Tregurra Lane
- The Great Cornish Food Store Truro
- Wilko, Boscawen Street, Truro
Local Independent Food Shops Open or Offering Home Delivery
- Archie Browns - Open Monday - Saturday 10am - 3pm - Offering a click and collect service as well as local delivery service within a 15 mile radius of Truro
- The Great Cornish Food Hall - Open Click & collect available as well as home deliveries. Tregurra Park,Truro
- Malletts Home Hardware - Open Victoria Square, Monday to Saturday 9am - 5pm
- Mediterraneo - Deliver to your door or have it ready for your collection. 9 St Mary's Street. Finest products from Italy
- The Refill Store - Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 10am - 4pm. Access via Lemon Street side. Click & Collect
- Truro Farmers Market - Open Saturdays only 9am - 1pm
- Truro Pannier Market - Open Monday - Saturday 8.30am - 1pm. Market Butchers, Pet Store & Veg Patch only. Pre-arranged therapy for medical conditions. Delivery services in the local area as during previous lockdown. More detailed information on this link.
- Cows and Sows Farm Shop - Open Friday from 11am and Saturday, Sunday, from 9.30am. Home deliveries available. Idless.
- Perranwell Fruit and Veg Stall - Open Tuesdays to Saturdays 9am - 2pm. A39 Truro to Falmouth Rd.
- Trelander Community Larder: Next Pop up on Monday 29 March and Monday 12 April between 11.00 and 12.00
The Truro Health Park Surgeries
Pharmacies in Truro
- Reeds the Chemist, Frances Street
- Boots Chemist, Pydar Street
- Superdrug, Boscawen Street
- Hendra Chemist, Lower Lemon Street
- Tesco Pharmacy, Garras Wharf
- Lloyds Pharmacy at Sainsburys
- Allotments Open
- Cafe in Boscawen park - Open for takeaway
- Cemetary - Open but will close for funerals. These details will be updated on the Truro city council website page and Facebook page @trurocitycouncil.
- Library - Open between 10am and 4pm Monday to Saturday offering a click and collect service, access to four PCs and printing and scanning . Click & Collect' service. Order your books online at www.cornwall.gov.uk/library call 0300 1234 111
- Outdoor gym equipment - Closed
- Parks & Gardens including play area / equipement - Open
- Public conveniences – Open - The Leat's, Green Street, Victoria Gardens and Boscawen Park open: All others closed
- Skate Park - Closed
- Tennis Courts at Boscawen Park - Closed
- Truro Foodbank (changes from 11th January 2021) Monday from 3pm - 5pm at Truro Methodist Church, Tuesday 10am - 12pm still at All Saints Church and Thursday 10am - 12pm at Truro Methodist Church
- Visit Truro Shop - Closed. The service is available via social channels @visittruro or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Truro City Council Community Developement Team
There is support in place in place in Malabar, Hendra and Rosedale, the contacts in those areas are:
- NCA Malabar – Lesley Goodman - 077308922215
- Hendra Community Group – Diana Miners - 07957863313
- Rosedale Community Association - Jeanette Cookman - 07783199893
- We also have contacts in Tregurra, Malpas Road, Trelander and St. Clements Close, Penn an Dre, Beechwood Parc and Treffry Road.
If you don't live in any of the above areas, you can get in touch with Volunteer Cornwall who coordinate volunteers that can help: 01872 266988
The support is If you are having to isolate, don’t have access to help and need assistance with:
- Collecting ordered shopping,
- Collecting prescriptions
- Posting letters
- Urgent supplies
- Friendly phone calls.
*Volunteer Cornwall can help with more complex needs
Our Community Development service is still active during this lockdown and is here to continue and develop new work. We have access to online meeting platforms, can host community and resident group meetings and also informal ‘get togethers’ online. If you would like to discuss your community with me, have an idea you would like to get off the ground, develop a support group like those mentioned above, hold an online ‘get together’ or anything else, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please email: email@example.com
Truro Community Library
The library will be open between 10am and 4pm Monday to Saturday offering a click and collect service, access to four PCs and printing and scanning . Click & Collect' service. Order your books online at www.cornwall.gov.uk/library call 0300 1234 111
Public Transport - COVID-19 Updates
- The King Harry Ferry will continue to run to their spring timetable through the national lockdown.
- The cathedral is now open again for private prayer and public worship. Opening times will be 10-3pm Mon-Fri and 11.30-1pm Sun. Please read the visiting safety guidelines.
- Sunday Eucharists require advanced booking done through Eventbrite one week at a time. Please read the worship safety guidelines.